TYPO3 RSS feed import extension (gkh_rss_import)
Fetch an RSS / Atom Feed and display its content on the Frontend.
- Frontend plugin, implementing best practices from TYPO3 CMS
- Supports editors & authors by providing
- Lots of plugin options for flexible output rendering
- Local caching of external feed content
- Marker based template
- Comprehensive documentation
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require gkh/gkh-rss-import
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module in the TYPO3 backend.
- Add the TypoScript configuration in the Template module
- Add the Plugin on a page and configure it in the plugin settings right in the content element
Versions and support
|Branch||TYPO3||PHP||Support / Development|
|dev-master||9.5 - 11.x||7.0 - 7.4||unstable development branch|
|6.x||8.7 - 8.7||7.0 - 7.4||bugfixes, security updates|
Please look into the official extension documentation in changelog chapter.
We follow semantic versioning, which means, that
- bugfix updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 1.0.1) just includes small bugfixes or security relevant stuff without breaking changes,
- minor updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 1.1.0) includes new features and smaller tasks without breaking changes,
- and major updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 2.0.0) breaking changes wich can be refactorings, features or bugfixes.
Pull Requests are gladly welcome! Please don't forget to add an issue and connect it to your pull requests. This is very helpful to understand what kind of issue the PR is going to solve.
Bugfixes: Please describe what kind of bug your fix solve and give us feedback how to reproduce the issue. We're going to accept only bugfixes if we can reproduce the issue.
- rss_display Based on extbase but with less configuration options